Accredited certificates and condition reports
Since all electrical equipment deteriorates over time, it should be inspected and tested periodically to ensure safety. ActionTek is accredited to carry out inspections and issue electrical certificates or electrical installation condition reports.
Fully Trained Employees
All our electricians are fully qualified and registered with a regulatory body (either NICEIC, ELECSA or NAPIT). They use the latest equipment to conduct a thorough inspection including visual testing, dead testing and live testing, before issuing the certificates and condition reports, detailing any observed hazards, defects, damage or non-compliance with current standards.
Revealed issues during an inspection:
- Adequacy of bonding and earthing
- Condition of wiring system, light fittings and downlighters
- Suitability of switchgear and control gear
- Serviceability of sockets, switches and other electrical equipment
- Suitability of residual current devices (RCDs) in sockets used for outdoor electrical equipment
- Extent of wear and tear, damage or other deterioration
- Changes to the property that have led to, or might lead to, electrical installation deficiencies